Totti: "Mihajlovic, here because I do not come"

Bookmark and Share
ROME, 16 Decembers - the words of Sinisa Mihajlovic (“has not maintained the word, for me does not exist more”) has not made certainly appeals to Francisco Totti. Not as well as because pronounced to eve of Rome-Bologna that will put in racing silk a place in the quarters of end of Italy goblet, how much because the captain of the Rome not if it waited for to them, considering the count of indictment of the trainer of Bologna completely outside place.

“On the credit side age I made to know it because I would not have gone. In the same day of its game of goodbye, that is 28 May 2007, to Naples was in program a game of the heart with Cannavaro and Ferrara, organized from my technical sponsor, the Diadora where obviously I had been invited. If you had gone from Mihajlovic, they could to me have accused of contractual inadempienza.

And then, own for this reason, decided not to participate neither to one, neither to the other. All here”. This the answer, for must of clarity, than Francisco Totti it has intentional to give on a vicissitude that never would have thought could carry to a controversy of this type. To this point heading are not from excluding new.



{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }