Maldini reconsider his retirement

Bookmark and Share
Making a guest appearance on Sky, the Milan captain said, "The atmosphere makes me want to play one more year. I felt much worse three months ago; things are better now. I love this sport and Berlusconi and Galliani are pushing me to carry on"

"MILAN, 6th March 2008 - "The atmosphere makes me want to play one more year. I felt much worse three months ago; things are better now. Also, it's been ten years since I played in my current position." Paolo Maldini, who turns 40 in June, made it clear that he is seriously considering playing on for another season, just a day after the loss to Arsenal sent Milan crashing out of the Champions League. "I love this sport, I enjoy training and my parents gave me the qualities I need," he said during a guest appearance on Paolo Rossi and Gianluca Vialli's Sky television show. "Berlusconi and Galliani are pushing me to play another season. I haven't discussed it with the President personally, but I have read his comments in the papers. We'll see."
(by: gazzetta.it)

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }