Mourinho: “Inter, I want to win against Bremen”

Bookmark and Share
The technician of Inter to the eve of the challenge of Champions with the Werder Bremen: “Eight points are not enough to me, of I want 9 or 11. A square does not deserve itself to ahead go with two victories and two balancing”

Josè Mourinho, in spite of the qualification to eighth already in safe, tomorrow evening to Brema in the last contest of the group B against the Werder, expects from its a positive result. “I repeat what I have asserted in past, that is that 8 points are not enough to me. Better we make 9, still better 11. Al sorteggio we will arrive however, but we will make if it with 8 points, we will not be happy because a square does not deserve itself to go ahead with two victories and two balancings”.

The MOTIVATIONS - its is played like a message for the square: “After the first game, the balancing against the Werder and the happened one with the Anorthosis we have lost the just attitude and we have gone encounter to two not positive result. Now we must find again the motivations. For me the motivations give to the pride and the will to them to respect the history of this society and the adversaries”.

The FORMATION - On the titular formation no advance on the attack: “I have not still decided if to play with Adrian and Ibra or to line up Adrian with two it tows. Certainly, but, I can say to you that besides the Brazilian, I will use Julio Cesar, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Burdisso and Materazzi”.




{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }