Here's Why Twitter Wants to Expand to 10,000 Characters

Bookmark and Share
Here's Why Twitter Wants to Expand to 10,000 Characters
Richard H Harris is tweeting about this.
Andrei Arlovski  @AndreiArlovski
 
I'm excited to be in EA SPORTS UFC 2, watch me in action
YouTube
View on Twitter
AXS TV Fights @AXSTVFights
 
.@RockstarFelix makes his ELEVENTH @CESMMA appearance in TWO days on @AXSTV! Join @patmiletich & @rkruck Fri. #CES32
View on Twitter
Mike Chiappetta MMA  @MikeChiappetta
 
If I'm Holm, the only way I'm taking a fight before Rousey is if I'm the co-main on a McGregor card so my PPV cut isn't diminished much.
View on Twitter
AC Milan Club NYC @ACMilanNYC
 
Don't criticize @UmbertoGandini if you are from overseas, remember what he said, if you are not in Italy then you don't understand Milan -GC
View on Twitter

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }