Gav Murphy tweeted: You stand there and give me a logical explanation why this has only got like 6k views: I dare you.

Bookmark and Share
Gav Murphy @cymrogav
 
You stand there and give me a logical explanation why this has only got like 6k views:
I dare you.
YouTube
View on Twitter
Safaraz Ali @SafarazAli
 
#Thankyou to all who've participated & supported #pathway2grow -we were a team of 65 today! #network #learn #grow
View on Twitter
Hacker News Bot @hackernewsbot
 
KnightOS – an open-source operating system for TI calculators... github.com/KnightOS/knigh…
View on Twitter
Daylen Kountz @DaylenKountz2
 
Go check out my mixtape 🏀🏀🙌🏽
YouTube
View on Twitter
Majestic Drama ♛ @MajesticDrama
 
When the check clears we all gon ball
View on Twitter
slickdeals  @slickdeals
 
Amazon Book Coupon: Additional Savings on One Print Book 30% Off (up to $10 savings) slickdeals.net/f/8307377-save…
View on Twitter

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }