ESPN tweeted: “I'm resigning, I'm not retiring. Get that part straight.” Steve Spurrier explains why he's stepping down at

Bookmark and Share
ESPN  @espn
 
"I'm resigning, I'm not retiring. Get that part straight."

Steve Spurrier explains why he's stepping down at S.C.:
ESPN
View on Twitter
Andi Osho  @andiosho
 
Congratulations @MarlonJames5 for winning this year's Man Booker prize. ✒️✒️✒️
View on Twitter
MaffewOfBotchamania @Maffewgregg
 
Xavier hit level 100 a while ago, WWE's just playing catch-up.
View on Twitter
Stewart Doxey @MrStu84
 
After some early nerves I really enjoyed my first @CodeFirstGirls session at @sheffielduni!
View on Twitter
Matt Mitrione  @mattmitrione
 
If y'all havent signed, please do. Have your role in changing this great sport forever. This is your moment to do so twitter.com/arielhelwani/s…
View on Twitter

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }