AC Milan News tweeted: Video: Galliani about the Romagnoli deal:

Bookmark and Share
AC Milan News @Milanello
 
Video: Galliani about the Romagnoli deal:

twitter.com/Milanello/stat…
YouTube
View on Twitter
Safaraz Ali @SafarazAli
 
We've got some ideas for the #pathway2grow #bookclub @Khalid_Karim and I looking forward to discussing @ThinkFest
View on Twitter
John @iamjro_
 
Hmm my new @hmunitedkingdom jacket and I can't decide if I like it. Thoughts? #filterdaft
View on Twitter
Bleacher Report MMA  @BR_MMA
 
UFC Fight Night 73 Results: What Did We Learn From Michael Johnson vs. Beneil Dariush? ow.ly/QGanT
View on Twitter
Followed by panthec.
Oliver Willis @owillis
 
my tweet is about the breitbarters and their idiot #war hashtag but you morons get everything wrong
View on Twitter

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }