Calciomercato Milan, Bakaye Traorè: The Milan is a great honor

Bookmark and Share
Calciomercato Milan, Bakaye Traorè: The Milan is a great honor

CALCIOMERCATO MILAN BAKAYE TRAORÈ - the first great purchase of the Milan is the maliano centrocampista Bakaye Traorè, in expiration with Nancy it has been come to an agreement with the rossoneri and it will dress the mesh of the Milan from the next season. After the words yesterday, the soccer player has spoken about himself to the Fifa.com site a little: "After what I have past, all which happens to me now he has a sapore detail. He followed me to the Milan give near, and is a great honor to be followed from one of the best clubs the world. In order a little me they have followed without that I it came to know, because the society kind is not sure that is introduced thus, from one day to the next. My season is begun to January 2012. A player has been sick in order thus much time… Normally who contracts the malaria employs a month to recover, I has put us two months and means. The relationship that I have with Alain Giresse, ct of the Evils, is not only what normally there is between trainer and player: it knows to me from when I was child, to Amiens I have played with its son. It knows my qualities and has always believed in me. Today it is obviously content of all the one which is happening to me, but certainly is not been strange because me it had already announced many times over in passed: when I was badly said to me that a day the fortune would have smile to me. It I will not ringrazierò for all this confidence never enough. To end thirds party in Goblet of Africa and to create of the quality game have been a joy rendered still larger from the fact that at the beginning nobody believed in we. Seydou Keita? All its councils on the little ones details help to having confidence and having of the certainties to high levels. Playing to its flank you feel strong and tasks of being able to arrive, like he, to play in a great club.".
 

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }