Official: Cesena, taken Mutu!

Bookmark and Share

The Cesena lodged, a few minutes ago, the contract of Adrian Mutu, that is purchased outright from Florentine. Romanian striker signed a two-year contract with option for a third season. Closes so therefore a courtship that lasted from January's transfer window.

"I am soddisfattissimo for the arrival of Adrian Mutu" says the President of Cesena Igor Campedelli, "we were working for months because Adrian dress colors of seahorse and accepted the fact that becoming part of our project fills me with pride. I am sure that the player will integrate seamlessly with the team, staff and the whole city. I am also certain that will give added value to Cesena and input will be crucial for our League. I want to thank ", concludes Campedelli " Peter Nails, agent of the attacker, with whom we have worked hard to conclude the negotiations and the Florentine Football A.C.F. for fairness demonstrated in the affair ".

Adrian Mutu: "I'm excited and can't wait to Republic · headfirst into this new adventure. Thank you for giving me the President Campedelli put at downtown of a project as ambitious as that of Cesena, a company that in recent years has been shown to have clear ideas and above all the strength and the courage to take them forward. That is why I accepted the proposal for reducing the engagement. Now I will go on holiday but will return soon to introduce me to the city, to search the House and soon I could put at the service of mister. I am convinced that this reality on a human scale will give me the enthusiasm that was looking for. I want to thank the Fiorentina, and in particular the family of the Valley for the wonderful years together. Will always carry in my heart this beautiful experience ".

{ 1 comments... Views All / Post Comment! }

sumcara said...

thanks for the story due, simple and to the point. you have the talent.