LAZIO OFFICIAL, KLOSE to: ' we will fight for the Championship '

Bookmark and Share

Miroslav Klose is a player of Lazio. This was announced with an official statement the same Unai, which is also the best wishes of happy birthday to the player who fulfills 33 years just today.

During the day the German former Bayern Munich striker has passed the medical examination , and then he released his first statements from Italy's Lazio Style microphones of Radio: "Lazio is a very interesting, with players both young and experienced. I am very happy of this new adventure, will be an interesting season and I think will fight for first place. I am very happy and I will try to do my best in this square, which has a great team and has very strong players.


C.G.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }