Official: Ziegler set for Juventus !

Bookmark and Share
Calciomercato Juve: dalla Samp arriva Ziegler
ITALYReto Ziegler officially is a Juventus player. The Swiss Defender from Sampdoria  and by the time approached for the bianconeri, has signed a contract Juve to from next July to 30 June 2015.


JUVENTUSZiegler, class of 1986, will play in black-and-white until 2015: it announced the same company, specifying that the Swiss national team Defender arrives. The player had long been approached at Juve, but the relegation of Sampdoria B has accelerated the timing of its release.
ZIEGLER – "I'm very happy, yesterday I did the medical examination and I signed the contract, everything went well and now I can't wait to wear this shirt," said the Swiss, "Be at Juve is a great honor and an important step forward for my career. How nice to be able to play with great samples! Want to show everyone my quality and I can grow and mature professionally. "

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }