Inter or Juve? Tevez Will Decide

Bookmark and Share

"My future depends on the family". Carlos Tevez comments market rumors that the damage to Italy (Inter and Juve) or Spain (Real Madrid). The Argentine striker the Manchester City said after winning the FA Cup:Here I find myself well and I have no problems with anyone, much less with Mancini with whom I have an excellent relationship because we are both winners. But priority goes to my family, there are some situations that I have to fix ".


"It is said that'll go away, but I'm still here. Sincerely I don't know if I stay, or if we're going to Spain or Italy. The truth is that I haven'tmade a decision before I think to play the final two games of this season and then I will talk with my family to choose what to do. The club wants to keep me and me would be if it was wrong with my family. The FA Cup is only the first title in the future we aim to win the Premier League ".


The Sports Director of Manchester City, Brian Marwood told BBC Radio 5 microphones: "we are working to keep Tevez, we are ready for anything. I hope that Carlos reflects on the fact that next year we will play in the Champions League. In January had asked to be traded, but we said no because he is our captain and top scorer. It is a player too important for us. "

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }