Boateng: ' Future at Inter? In football everything can

Bookmark and Share
in football anything can happen, I'm good at AC Milan, this is a fantastic moment why we just won the scudetto, my colors are red and black. Someone will go away? I am sorry. Italy Cup at Inter? It would be deserved
MILAN, 18 may- his future at Milan is not yet 100% sure, Kevin Prince Boateng wants to stay but in the meantime not definitively closes the door to a possible move to Inter. Involvement on the part of the club nerazzurro ' don't knows absolutely nothing-he assured Boateng during an event organised by Nike in Milan-in football anything can happen, I'm good at AC Milan, this is a fantastic moment why we just won the scudettomy colors are red and black ".


In the next few days Milan will try to close the negotiations with Genoa to also buy the second half of the Ghanaian midfielder tag. "Of course I want to stay in Milan even though now I can't be 100% secure. I know-he continued-that there are ongoing discussions, I would be pleased to say that I am definitely a player of AC Milan but as everyone knows, for now I'm only halfway '.

' COPPA ITALIA AT INTER? WOULD BE WELL DESERVED»-for sure are leaving some of his companions: "it would be sad if someone goes away because I have a good relationship with everyone", said Boateng, convinced that Milan has not so far from top teams in Europe, Barcelona and Manchester United. "The only things that we have been in the Champions were the goal and a little luck in London, we have a strong Kingdom ' group. "The elimination from the Champions was the saddest part of this season, while the more positive is definitely pick'em, noted midfielder rossoneri convinced that Milan season will not be tarnished by the eventual success of Inter in Cup Italy: «I think Inter are strong, came in the final while we no-concluded-and if he wins the Cup if it deserves ".

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }