AS Roma: Falcao or Ancelotti will coach ....?

Bookmark and Share

Former midfielder Blues: "I have made a contract until 2012 and I think to Internacional of Porto Alegre. This is a delicate moment for the team and I hope that it will reorganize to better. Pastor to Rome can become the new Falcao? These comparisons are delicate. In Brazil the most interesting player is Neymar»ROME, May 19, -there is Paulo Roberto Falcao in the list of claimants to the bench of Rome?

To make things clear was the individual concerned, speaking during a Radio programme of Radio broadcaster capitolina. "If I'm studying for coaching Roma? I heard that Ancelotti ...-Falcao commented with a laugh. I have made a contract until 2012 and I think to Internacional of Porto Alegre. This is a delicate moment for Rome and hope Roma organize quickly because others are doing ".

The TIME -be sure to stay on the team with which player won three titles in the ' Brasilerao ' (national tournament) he likes: "my return to Internacional? I could not die without making this thing that I know I can do, "stated the former ' Divine '. Then Falcao, which were done the compliments to victory in the Campeonato Gaucho at the helm of Inter's Brazilian (and at the expense of the other former Gremio romanista Renato Portaluppi), admitted that "to hear that I called ' Mister ' I makes an impression. It was a very tough League. On Sunday it was very difficult, we had to replace two goals, but we made it ".

Memories -Inter by Falcao won on penalties, and it was inevitable that emerges with the former champion to other penalties, after which Roma lost to Liverpool in a Champions Cup final (1984). The number 5 was accused (by some teammate ...) not having wanted to pull one. "I've never been a rigorist-commented the Brazilian. If necessary I pulled last but I was not in physical condition ".

More than one match to Falcao did not go down another thing of his Canon. "The goal canceled Turone against Juve, he said. The Rome that year (1981 CC) deserved the scudetto, but had no political force. We played against everyone, we've built a team of Rome and has become more sympathetic. Today nobody would nullify a situation such as that ". Shepherd, particularly if it will come to Rome, may become the new Falcao? "These comparisons are delicate ...". What is a player who would be taken immediately? "Brazil is the most interesting player Neymar".

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }