AC Milan Official, Mexes "I signed up for four years contract"

Bookmark and Share
Scudetto Milan
Philippe Mexes wears the Jersey of the Milan 

For seven years we have heard, but it was time to yield to the temptation of the devil, long. "I can ufficializzarlo. I'm actually a player of AC Milan for the next four seasons. I'm happy to get this team, one of the largest in Italy and worldwide. I am proud. Especially when I see this New Jersey with the scudetto! ". So Philippe Mexes to France Football, in an interview from Toulouse, where the Defender now former romanista is in rehabilitation after anterior cruciate ligament injury in his left knee. Mexes has also posed for the first time with the shirt rossonera.


According to France Football he signed for four years with the rossoneri a contract that provides for 4.5 million euros per season plus bonuses. "I was free from 1 January-tells-I took the decision to leave Rome in the winter." "I knew that I followed the Milan by two or three seasons-adds-, there was a mutual approach. Our paths must cross. "

A farewell announced that to mean? "I arrived in Rome in 2004, says Wayne Rooney-In a rare career is already doing seven seasons in the same club. Roma has also changed owner. For them, like me, you turn the page. I'd be able to go last year, I proposed them to sell me. Playing less and I was pleased that the company received an allowance for the transfer. It would be a way to return a little bit of everything I had – continues. With President Rosella Sensi, we had a close relationship. Had almost become a friend. I told her that if I did not do most of their plans to do what there was to be done. She replied that I was part of the family and that it sells a family member. I was tremendously excited. "

"It is true that for seven years I have heard Roman-confesses-Mexes still. Rome was my second home. I grew up with Totti, De Rossi, Aquilani, that were more than teammates. ' Francesco ' (Totti) was one of the first to come to find after the operation. I lived near his home. Since my arrival there was a complete merger with this team. I think they liked my sincerity, my involvement, but also my joy of living. But life is made of choices. I have made. Soon it will be an honor and a privilege to wear the colors of Milan ".

Mexes, 29 years, also reveals that before deciding to Milan-("a team that cultivates the victory. Few companies in the world can boast a palmares of the genre ")-also had contact with Real Madrid. "But in the end, there was really Milan. I want to stay in the Italian Championship with this company ", a team that plays in the same category of Manchester United, Barcelona or Real Madrid. It's the Top 5 in Europe. I'm going to win major titles. And it also adds-the Italian club par excellence. A symbol, an identity and a trademark. There is a collection of legends, by Van Basten to Maldini by Baresi. It is an honor to be a star like them. We must keep strong!

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }