AS Roma Chases Jeremy Menez

Bookmark and Share
“The Rome follows to me, but this does not upset to me more than a lot. They are not disappointed to remain to the Monaco”. Jeremy Menez is not demonstrated enthusiastic of the possibility of a its transfer to the Rome sure, even if it does not deny the interest of the club giallorosso in its confronts: “I know that they have seen to me to play against the Nantes, they have already contacted mine agent. Aspect therefore to see as it evolves the situation”.

The centrocampista corrects the shooting then. “The Rome is between the best European clubs and ago it appeal to be followed from a society thus”. Insomma, maximum uncertainty. The Monaco, that it seems to have some problem of liquidity, would be disposed to deprive itself of its jewel: “Of it I have not spoken with the president and I do not know its position, but if the club can realize a good operation, that it satisfies also me, would have to be able to make it”.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }