Diego: Between Juve and Real

Bookmark and Share
I want to remain to the Werder Brema ". Diego, 23enne centrocampista Brazilian, does not have intention to at least change mesh in the facade declarations because the father and proxy of the player, Djair from Cunha, have said to the press “Diego would want to play in Real Madrid ''. The player is legacy to the Werder Brema from a contract till 2011 but Real Madrid and Juventus have already contacted the German club and the the player. of the player. Acquired from the Port for 5 million euros now coast on 25 million euro.

“The chats and the hypotheses are normal in soccer, do not give annoyance to me”, have declared Diego to the magazine “Kicker”. “The only thing that gives annoyance to me is the lies. For the umpteenth time: if the leaders of the Werder come from me and they ask me tomorrow if I want to go via, I answer with a dry one not”. The truth is that the player would be very content to go to Real Madrid, its preferred destination, but

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }